Wedding: Scott + Dawn
Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Scott and Dawn had the most beautiful outdoor fall wedding, right in their backyard. It could not have been any more perfect! Their family and friends were so welcoming and friendly, I felt like part of the family. :-) I hope you two are enjoying your honeymoon in St Thomas, I am totally jealous!

Enjoy your sneak peek!

xoxo




Photobucket

Scott & Dawn decided to see each other before the wedding, they had what we call the "first look moment" Its just the two of them and me far away with my telephoto lens. It makes the day run really smooth, because we took all of their portraits before.

Photobucket






Photobucket






Photobucket






Photobucket






Photobucket


This is their backyard...the perfect setting for a wedding!


Photobucket






Photobucket


Married!!!

Photobucket

Labels: , , ,