Mother's Day
Sunday, May 8, 2011

Today is a wonderful day to remember all the mom's out there! Happy Mother's Day! I miss my mom every day, but especially on Mother's Day. She was the kindest, most caring person I know. She was the best mother, and grandmother. I hope I can be half the mom she was to us. She will always be in each of our hearts.

A Mother's Prayer

To thank the Lord above
for blessing me with a lifetime
of your tenderhearted love.
I thank God for the caring
you've shown me through the years,
for the closeness we've enjoyed
in times of laughter and of tears.
And so, I thank you from my heart
for all you've done for me,
and I thank the Lord for giving me
the BEST mother there could be!





Photobucket






Photobucket






Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket