Favorite Finds Friday
Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Photobucket





1. Hockey Puck Soap-How fun are these little hockey puck soaps!?! I thought they were especially appropriate being we are in the middle of Stanley Cup play offs. Too bad my husband wasn't hit by one of these lovely hockey pucks instead of the real thing, he may not have needed the 5 stitches. Here is a little about the company Maple Creek Soapsworks:

Maple Creek Soapworks was born as a result of being irritated by commercial soap and having very sensitive skin issues in a family with greatly diverse skin types. We use only the highest quality ingredients in our products utilizing fair trade ingredients wherever possible. We do not use byproducts of the petroleum industry such as mineral oil in our products. Care for your skin the Natural Way, you'll be glad you did.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Maplecreeksoap


2. Mega French Press- I didn't make that up, it really is called the MEGA French Press. Once you go French Press, you will never go back. It is so delicious! We don't even know how to use a regular, drip coffee machine. So we are always on the search for the perfect coffee press, because the one we had before only makes 4 cups (well 2 Derek size coffee cups) and didn't keep it warm for very long. The MEGA Press however is made of double-walled 18/10 stainless steel, it retains heat four times longer than glass presses. It also is said to deliver a richer, more flavorful brew. I found it on the Dean & Deluca website, which on its own is a serious obsession. :-)

www.deandeluca.com


3. Marabelle green dress - Pink Chicken has some or the cutest girls summer dresses and diaper covers. I do have to apologize for all you out there with just boys, I have been posting mostly girls gear. I'll do my best next week to find some cute boys wear!!! Any who...when I came across the Pink Chicken website I was excited to find out their flagship store is in Amagansette, NY which is where I spent part of a summer when I nannied for a fabulous family. I think I will get a few of the diaper covers to keep in the studio...I can't wait to photograph a baby girl in one.

www.pinkchicken.com

Labels: , , , , ,