Favorite Finds Friday (or Saturday)
Saturday, March 19, 2011

My computer was getting a check up at the PC Dr. yesterday so that is why this weeks edition of Favorite finds is on Saturday. Enjoy!

xoxo


Photobucket



1. Boden Stripy Chambray Dress- mini boden has some of the cutest new clothes for spring and summer. I would love to shoot a baby in this dress, or really any outfit from mini boden. :-)

www.bodenusa.com

2. 8x10 Personalized Mix Tape Print- Anyone who grew up in the 80's will totally appreciate the vintage-ness of this print. I actually got one made as a birthday /house warming gift for my brother and SIL. Loved it! Check out their other cute personalized things at their etsy store linked below.

www.etsy.com/shop/SilhouetteBlue

3. 3 Shelf Console- I love world market and usually stop by every few weeks to check out whats new. Well this is what I found. I love the vintage industrial feel, don't you?

www.worldmarket.com