Favorite Finds Friday-1
Friday, March 11, 2011

My morning routine always obviously starts with coffee first, but then I usually check my list of blogs, and websites. I have a favorites list that consists of photography, fashion, cooking, home decor, Scandinavian, parenting, ect. So along the way I often come across really cool new products or sites, I thought it would be fun to pass along. So that's why I came up with the idea of Favorite Finds Friday. Every Friday I'll post 3 new things that I came across that week. Along with the products I'll also post the link to find the products. So here is the first addition.

xoxo


Photobucket



1. beer & pretzel marshmallow-yes please!!! Marshmallows made out of beer and then dipped in chocolate and topped with pretzel. They have lots of other yummy sweet goodies too.

www.truffletruffle.com

2. concrete planter- I have a serious addiction to Etsy, is there counselling for that? This store is full of fun planting accessories. Love it!

www.etsy.com/shop/TortoiseLovesDonkey

3. babushkups- Aren't these so cute!?! Anyone who has kids will appreciate the form and the function of these fun cups.

www.neatoshop.com/

Labels: , ,