Vaca
Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I just got back from a mini vacation to ND where it went from 45 degrees to -11 in 24 hours, we went from splashing in puddles to slipping on ice, AND we got stuck in one of the biggest snow storms of the season. Not too many people would call that a vacation, right!?! Well it did involve spending time with family and these little people pictured below. I had such a wonderful trip despite being stuck in bad weather for a few days.

xoxo

p.s. I have a TON more photos from ND that I will get up this week. I am soooo excited to show off some new faces and some familiar ones. :-)


Photobucket




Photobucket

I will give someone a free 8x10 from their next session if they can guess what Brenden and Macs are saying to each other in the picture below. :-)


Photobucket




Photobucket