Christmas Present!
Wednesday, February 9, 2011

This wonderful family received such a cute little Christmas blessing...a new baby sister! I know she will grow up to be just as kind and sweet as the rest of her brothers and sisters. :-) Thanks P Family for inviting me out to your home and as always its such a joy to be around your family!

xoxo


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket



(As I was editing these images, I was really drawn to the ones where mom and dad were holding her. It was 4 years ago this month that I lost my mom, and I really got to thinking about how much I wish I had some baby pictures of myself at this age nestled in my mothers arms or cradled in my dad's hands. They are images, but they are more than that they are capturing a moment in time. )