Mother's Day
Sunday, May 9, 2010

Today is a special day to honor all mommy's. I wish you all a very Happy Mother's day!

Here is a poem I found in my mothers cupboard a while back, I wanted to share with you all today.

xoxo

THE LOVE BETWEEN a MOTHER and HER CHILD is FOREVER

The love between a mother and her child
is a bond of the strongest kind.
It is a love of the present,
interwoven with memories
of the past
and dreams of the future.It is strengthened by
overcoming obstacles and
facing fears and challenges together.
It is having pride in each other
and knowing that our love
can withstand anything.
It is sacrifice and tears,
laughter and hugs.
It is understanding, patience,
and believing in each other.
It is wanting only the best
for each other
and wanting to help anytime there is a need.
It is respect, a hug,
and unexpected kindness.
It is making time to be together
and knowing just what to do and say.
It is an unconditional,
forever kind of love.
-Barbara Cage


I am especially thankful for the wonderful mom I had and all she taught me.



Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket

Labels: