Minot Mini Session Announcement
Monday, April 19, 2010

*** UPDATE*** The mini sessions are all booked up!

I am so excited to announce that I will be back in Minot for a big portion of the summer and will again have the mini sessions. I had such a blast last year, it was nice to see friends and their growing kids and to meet new families too. Please email me or FaceBook me for more information and to sign up for your time slot.




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Each session will be 45 minutes of pure fun. :-) I will again put up sneak peek on the blog and then approximately 2 weeks following the mini sessions all the photos will be in a gallery for you to view. If weather isn't ideal on Friday, I will do the make up day on Saturday, same time and same place.

So here is the deal...

When: Friday July 16th

Where: TBD

What: 45 minute session with ME :-)

Cost: $75

Time Slots:

9:00-FILLED

10:00-FILLED

11:00-FILLED

12:00-FILLED

1:00-FILLED

2:00-FILLED

3:00-FILLED

4:00-FILLED

5:00-FILLED

Please feel free to email me for more information or to book your appointment. hjselchphoto@sbcglobal.net


xoxo



P.s. WI mini session announcement to come soon. :-)

Labels: , , ,