J & his baby sister
Sunday, April 12, 2009

What an Easter weekend we have had. I was so blessed to have two cute families come over for the Easter sessions. They were dressed in their Easter Best and ready to have some fun! The first family even brought Grammy with who was visiting from down south. Thanks for coming over it was really so nice to see you and also get the chance to see and play with baby I. I usually just get to see her all bundled in her carseat. :)

Be sure to check back soon for a new post w/ 3 cute little girls in polka dot dresses.

Jesus is Risen! Happy Easter!

xoxo

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket



We had to take a break, and JUMP!!!!

Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket



I love this picture because J is such a great big brother and can make baby I laugh and smile, and its all laughs and giggles. :)


Photobucket