Photographer In Minot: The T Family
Friday, October 14, 2011

You know how you have a plan, and then at the very last minute you are forced to change the plan due to something out of your control. Well...that is exactly what happened for us on this session! I had planned to shoot in a field that is so pretty this time of year, well I show up (luckily early!) and they had cut down ALL the long beautiful prairie grass, so I go to my back up location and there was what felt like 100 mph winds! Lucky for me the T family is very laid back and we decided to do it in their back yard, which just happens to be the best location for pictures EVER. Not sure why we didn't think of it first, but it was absolutely perfect, the kids were comfortable and in their element and the whole session was awesome. I am going to just go ahead and say it again...I DO have the best job in the world! :-)

xoxo

Here are just a few from the session (and I mean a few, because we had so many great images to choose from) ;-)



Photobucket



I am in love with this image, its kids being kids!

Photobucket