Little Miss N
Saturday, August 28, 2010

N came with her Grandma, auntie, mom and cousin. It is always so fun to be with this family, and I will be seeing lots more of them over the next year because I will be shooting her auntie's wedding. Can't wait!

xoxo


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket



This is Miss N's little cousin, he has been on the blog lots and is sorta' a celeb now, he has been modeling, so you might also recognize him from some recent ad campains.

Photobucket



Meet her Mommy Naomi! She is a professional makeup artist and starting up her own business. Being a wedding photographer, I feel it is so important on your wedding day to have a professional do your makeup. It takes the stress off of you, and they really do an amazing job. The makeup is flawless! I think its a great idea for Engagment sessions and Sr sessions as well. She is currently in the Chicago area, but if you are in the NE Wisconsin area and are looking for a professional makeup artist please contact me and I will put you in touch with Naomi. Isn't she fab!?!


Photobucket

Labels: , , ,