WI Wedding: K + J
Thursday, June 17, 2010

K + J were married this past weekend up in the resort where they met. It was beautiful to see how much this place means to them and their family and I can see why. Before the outdoor ceremony we watched as it cleared up, poured, cleared up again, and poured, it ended up sprinkling a little as the bride walked down the beach isle, but it was such I nice touch and went along with the song :-)!!!! The clouds even parted and the sun came out as they were getting married. It was magical! I also got a tour of WI while driving up there and back and I have a new appreciation for the beauty of WI.

Thanks again K + J for allowing me to document your day, it was a joy!!!

xoxo


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


I had a hard time picking between color or BW. ;-)

Photobucket




Photobucket

Labels: , , ,