Merry Christmas!
Wednesday, December 23, 2009

This past year has been amazing. Words cannot truly express the gratitude I have towards my family, my friends and my clients for making this year so unforgettable.

2009 brought more than I could have dreamed of, I am blessed beyond measure with what I have been a part of this year. Thank you to my amazing clients that have allowed me to be a part of their lives. I have been fortunate to see many marriages, pregnancies, babies and families. It’s truly been my pleasure to be a part of my clients lives!


And the angel said to them, "Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of a great joy that will be for all the people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. Luke 2:10-11

Merry Christmas!!!

xoxo



Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

Labels: , , , , ,