Christmas card attempt #1
Friday, September 25, 2009

Well a few weeks back I rounded up my family and thought it was time for the family to have a session. I just wanted to share a few from the session with you all, partly to show that yes my family is harder than ANY family I have ever photographed and therefore makes me understanding to any toddler moments that your families might have. I have been there and survived!!!!

xoxo


Photobucket

Yes this is the best one I got, its how my family is. Although there is one more that I think I will use for our Christmas card, but I'll save that one for December. :-)

Photobucket



Photobucket



This is the ONLY image I got of the two of them together. So I guess this is the one I am blowing up and putting over the fireplace. :-)

Photobucket



I did get a few keepers, here they are...

Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Labels: , , ,