An afternoon at the lake...Part I
Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sunday was a beautiful day and lucky for me I had two family session scheduled and it happened to be at their homes on the lake. It was the perfect afternoon! Have I mentioned before how much I love my job!!!! I mean how many other jobs do you get to spend outside, waterfront with two fun families and some really cute kids!?! There were so many great images to choose from, I had the hardest time narrowing them down for a blog post. ;-)

Thanks again S Family! Enjoy your sneak peek.

xoxo


Photobucket



The whole family together!

Photobucket



Look how happy he is to be getting all the love, attention, and kisses from grandma!

Photobucket




Photobucket



You all know me...I can't decide because I love this in BW and color! I feel like this picture just is the meaning of summer. :-)

Photobucket

Labels: